Governance and Management of Quality
Overarching Institution Quality Policy
Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Education and Training Board (MSLETB) is committed to the quality assurance of all its Further Education and Training (FET) programmes and support services. This commitment is reflected in MSLETB’s Strategic Statement and its strategic goals, which are:
- Excellent teaching, learning and training
- Positive experience for all in an equal and inclusive environment
- Good corporate governance and compliance
- Promote a positive and healthy organisational culture
- Promote the standing of Mayo, Sligo and Leitrim Education and Training Board as an integral part of the community
Click here to read MSLETB’s Quality Assurance Policy Statement.
For more information about MSLETB’s approach to quality assurance, please click here.
Legacy Quality Assurance Policies
MSLETB was established following the amalgamation of Co. Mayo VEC, Co. Sligo VEC, Co. Leitrim VEC and two former SOLAS training centres in Sligo and Ballina.
MSLETB is a QQI legacy provider, currently operating under four Quality Assurance agreements with QQI: